Fillmore County Rural Transit Services

Do you live in or need access to Fillmore County? We have a transit service that can transport people within and out of the county, with priority given to elderly and disabled residents.

Register for Fillmore County Rural Transit Services

402-759-3345Call Now
Email Us

About the Program

This is a county-wide transportation service within and out-of-the-county. Services are available for a small fee for general public, with priority given to elderly and disabled residents. Transportation to Lincoln, Hastings and York is provided two days per week as per schedule.

The Nebraska Department of Transportation (NDOT) operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, or national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes they have been aggrieved by an unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint of discrimination by completing and submitting the agency’s Title VI Discrimination Complaint Form. This form can be downloaded on the agency website at; additionally, the form can be requested by contacting NDOT at the address provided below. A telephone interpreter can be provided to assist persons of limited English proficiency. 

We Serve

This service is typically for elderly and disabled individuals who need transportation to medical appointments as well as for shopping and other basic needs. 

We also transport school students who are ineligible for the school bus but need transportation.

Counties Served

Register for Fillmore County Rural Transit Services

402-759-3345Call Now
Email Us


Get Advice

Our team understands the needs of our community, we have services you might need, and we partner with organizations who can offer additional help.

Reach Out

Write to Us

Looking for a solution? Reach out and talk to someone here at Blue Valley Community Action.

Send Email

Request a Consultation

Do you have a special circumstance or request and you are not sure we offer a solution? Request a consultation with us.

Contact Us

We support people in our community.
Reach out. We have solutions to help.

Related Programs

Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) provides nutritious supplemental food from USDA to seniors 60 years of age and older. Participants must also meet income guidelines.

Individuals and families who are homeless or at imminent risk of homelessness. We offer rapid rehousing for homeless families and homeless prevention for those at risk.

We distribute donated perishable and non-perishable food, household items, and paper products, distributed to families and individuals in emergency situations. Several centers receive donations of USDA food from the Lincoln Food Bank.

Volunteers over the age of 55 are placed in classrooms and work one-on-one with children who have special needs. Volunteers receive stipends and can volunteer up to 40 hours per week. 

We promote housing stability among very low-income Veteran families who reside in or are transitioning to permanent housing. Through the provision of outreach and case management, assistance is given to obtain VA benefits and other public benefits.

The Community Action Promise

Community Action changes people’s lives, embodies the spirit of hope, improves communities, and makes America a better place to live. We care about the entire community and we are dedicated to helping people help themselves and each other.


Proudly Serving 9 Counties in Nebraska.

Select your county to see what services are available in your area.

We Also Offer Select Services in 15 Additional Counties in Nebraska and Iowa.

Select your county to see what services are available in your area.